Thursday, January 20, 2011

EEEEETHOS!


~ Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. ~


So here's to a new journey. A new experience. And a fabulous new endeavor!
Rag and Stone is downtown Whitefish, Y'all!


Visit ETHOS paris ONLINE to see how awesome this company really is....


This is the most gorgeous space, all set up for my collection of Jewelry. It's a little universe of possibility, a little gem....


and the brown leather box I have been carrying around with me, beating the pavement, hoping that someday, somebody would just .....simply.......say.......YES!


I carry this case with me while visiting stores downtown, chock full of rag and stone goodies.
Some days it never opens....but this Fall, it landed in just the right person's lap. And man did I get lucky this time. Thank you Leslie, you are amazing and such a gracious host , and thank you Cassiel, for the lovely case with the lights and the glass....It is magic!

I am so humbled by this opportunity. I hope you go check out my new home for Rag and Stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment