Friday, November 22, 2013

open road.


Doesn't look much like winter, I know...
a wonderful window shot off the highways of Wyoming this week.

Ahhh, the open road.  
So happy. and promising. and full of hope.

I've been in the plains of Wyoming this week,
the mountains of Colorado,
the desert of Utah,
and back to the cold north of Montana.
Cold and gorgeous.
A great road trip,
a mission of sorts.

to do some sorting of my own.
some calculation, some experience.
finding some space.
Putting old worries to rest,
and creating some peace in a fairly convoluted path lately.

The open road, for me, has always been a place of solace,
a place to deafen my ears,
clear my eyes,
de-cloud my head.

A little under 3,000 miles in 7 days.
a breath of fresh life.
reinvigoration.












No comments:

Post a Comment