Monday, April 4, 2011

Afternoon GLOW!



Here she is folks, a beautifully painted happy-go-lucky yellow......its called Afternoon glow.

Come on in!!

Love this color, got lucky. Yellow is hard. It's either too green, or too brown.

Just a scrumptious happy yellow, it's like walking in to a box of light....



Be sure to wipe your feet, cuz it is MUD SEASON here in whitefish. With all the rain, and snow, and melting snow....it is quite possible we will float away.

Side note. I haven't decided what to do with the floor yet, right now it is a dirty gray plywood....(or OSB, jesse calls it).....I don't have money yet to pay for laminate flooring, which would be lovely right now. All the mud just makes everything so....well....muddy! So my question is, can i paint it? should i paint it? how do i get all the dirt up so i can paint it?

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear.

Flooring or no.... the best part is....

MY STUDIO IS MOOOOOOVED!!!!! HECK YEAH!

Everything is in a huge pile, but dammit. It's out there. And there's electricity!

The only bummer is I have to go to school today, otherwise I would have already been out there tinkering in my new space. School is getting in the way lately, It's very hard to be excited about classes when i have this lovely box of CREATE outside just waiting for me. But there are great things about class, I just get so impatient, and end up leaving mid-day to come home and work on the bungalito. It's this weird vicious cycle of wanting, moving forward, growing....and then also being stuck...mostly in a classroom.

But in the meantime, here's some more juicy photos of my space. CANT WAIT to be there!



No comments:

Post a Comment