Thursday, August 9, 2012

SALE!


Spring Bud Rings....

in the shop today.





.....


Springtime had me in angst.
I wanted green.
pretty bad.
Montana's winters are slow to thaw.

And the summer is so sweet,

and so short.

I can't believe it's August already.
It seems like my summer is just wisking itself closer and closer to Carhartts and wool sweaters.
As I say that, I realize it's going to be 90 degrees today, and the thought of wool
is just crazy.
The lakes are perfect for swimming, Huckleberries are in season, and I haven't worn socks in months.

But man, it's the truth.
Montana sneaks up on you.
And then it's October, and we are all in puffy-coats.

So here's my short Ode to summer.


to roadtrips....


summer shows...


big tractors, big projects, and good friends...


To family.  and swimming.  and bonfires.


Let's make August a good one.

Cuz' its short.

and hot.

and awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment