Saturday, November 17, 2012

Paper pushin' and rock shoppin'


It's november...

and for me means slowing down just enough
to tackle the things you just never REALLY wanna do.

Like taxes.
(Does your piano bench ever look like this?!)
oh.  and budgets.
and business plans.

all foreign language to me until this year....
time for building.


...

And I thought, for my suffering... :)

I would spoil myself with stone shopping.
(Merlin was here. oh yeah. feed the addiction.)





Besides a hoot to be around,
Merlin is such a great stone-cutter. a master.
He's been at the lapidary work for 50 years....
holy crap.
I am so lucky to have him in my arsenal.
He told me this time...
"You know Erin, I thought you were supposed to have those warrior rings done LAST time I came up..."

ooooh.  called out.

looks like I have some rings to make.




Warrior rings.
Big pointy war-head shapes, going into battle style rings,
and fatty earrings.
These Montana Agate Points I think I will have to keep. for me.
They are my favorite.

Just in case I need to go into battle....

hah!



No comments:

Post a Comment