Sunday, March 6, 2011




A new ring entered the family this week......CRAZY LACE AGATE! I love this stone.

Merlin, the stone guy here in Plains, MT....He cuts the most beautiful stones, you don't even need much a setting around them, they are so pretty I don't want to take away from the natural beauty by throwing a bunch of silver around it. Simple sometimes is best. I like how this turned out, subtle, simple, feminine.

The back of this ring I have stamped T H R I V E.

I really have been loving this word lately, for a lot of reasons. To me, this is a challenge word. A word that hits you in the gut. And stays there.

Thriving is much better than just living, Thriving implies some level of happiness, contentment, and fullfillment. Thriving is the ULTIMATE form of living.

So don't just live, remember......to........THRIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment