Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Endings, and TRAVEL!





School is done! Halleluja! Monday was the longest class day of the entire semester....so ready to be done with it all....
And tomorrow morning we fly to Alaska!!! AT 6am!

If you would like, my friend Canyon has his own little travel blog...... called YONtracker.....he is on this trip, and somehow out of the woods is posting on his blog.....hrmmm......

also, SPOT ADVENTURES will have us tracked down to the pinpoint if you would like to take a peek where I am going to be during the next two weeks!

and just for the heck of it, I love this lady.....If you haven't met Kristi, you should! I love reading her blog....and I feel like we have met in a different life......

She wrote the other day about wildflowers.....more specifically desert wildflowers......which I am very fond of......the desert is such a magical place. One of my favorite wildflowers is the mariposa lilly, also called a moon lilly.....lots of them in Colorado, and a few here in Montana too....Above is a pendant I started this weekend and realized there was no way in HELL it was going to be done before we left for Alaska, so it awaits my return....can't WAIT to wear it.....maybe there are moon lillies in Alaska too??

and can't wait to post amazing pictures of Alaska for you all!!! I will be back in the reaches of internet June 2nd-ish.....so CHeers until then!

MAY THE WORLD SURPRISE YOU WITH BEAUTY AND KINDNESS.....

Love, Erin






1 comment: