Monday, June 18, 2012


Today I feel like I am playing catch-up.
Blog has been low-totem-pole item this week.

So much stuff has been rocking my world, and I love it!



The studio has been re-arranged....
a new soldering station that I think will work better than before....
a nice little work table,
for drawing and drinking tea : )

I've picked up some awesome custom work,
wedding bands and such.

YESSSS!


And The markets have started!
There's nothing that makes me happier...
really and truly...

besides maybe snow in June.


And, I know this isn't an awesome shot...
a grace-less fumble for the iphone 
from the drivers seat of the truck.
but that, folks...

is SNOW!

June 7th, it snowed on the mountain downtown.  And then it was a bluebird, gorgeous day.

We have had a little of everything this month.

Torrential downpours at the markets....


My tent was a welcome retreat this week,
I think we crammed 3 strollers, 5 teenagers, and 5 adults in that thing...



and all the soggy weather...

 Just makes for better hiking!

This is the top of Apgar Lookout, in Glacier National Park.

With my dear friends, Katie and Marti.

A nice window looking down to Lake McDonald.
Soggy, but oh so worth it.





Here comes summer, and I haven't much jewels to show for it yet.
This week is major cram time.

BECAUSE....

I'm going to the MISSOULA MADE FAIR!

Woooooop Woooooop!


Come say Hi this Sunday, at Caras Park.

I will have awesome jewels, I promise.





Happy Summer, 
Much love,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment