Monday, February 11, 2013

A little more feather...


 This weekend's makings....
two Sterling feathers.
And, of course, Tibetan Turquoise.
A new design.
An old train of thought.
...

I am learning my style of construction.
and the articulation of my thoughts in silver.
I have found this feather thing.
and the turquoise.
And I can't seem to leave that thought alone...
a scratch I continue to itch.

Because, what is....
what is your purpose?
what is your lightness?
what is your increasing depth?


You have not grown old, and it is not too late
to dive into your increasing depths
where life calmly gives out its own secret.
~ Rainer Maria Rilke ~

...








*Big Feather*
Size 7.5
Chunky.
Large. 
In charge.










&  *Little Feather*
Size 8.5
A little dainty-er
a little more subtle.





In the Shop this afternoon.

Hope your weekend was lovely too!

1 comment:

  1. Large or small beautiful all!

    {the title made me think of "more cow bell"...?}
    xo

    ReplyDelete