Thursday, October 17, 2013

Custom work and a Bear

Outside my studio,
off the front porch...

Is this little apple tree.


Jesse was walking home in the dark last night,
from a friend's down the street,
and was startled to hear...
munching.
and twigs breaking.
from the tree.




He definitely was startled by a little black bear,
sitting right here.
Eating up the last of our apples.


The little bear left us some proof of his presence...
and if you look close,
that poop has his toe prints in it!


Standing in the spot where little bears were....


a cool thought.

Just glad it wasn't me last night, 
in the dark,
startled by the twigs snapping,
and the munching.

I think I would have had a hard time getting close to the house!

...

on another note,
the studio porch has recently been a great place to take pictures....
lots of custom work this month.
Here's a peek into some stuff i've made this week.





Tiger Iron Ring,
for miss Amy.

.....








Feather bangle with Montana Sapphires,
for miss Kim.

The inside reads:
"She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future"
Proverbs 31:25

....

Happy fall!
I'm off to buy pumpkins.
Some for the studio porch.
Do bears eat pumpkins?
XO Erin




2 comments:

  1. So sweet, the little bear and your work! I am happy knowing the bear had a full tummy last night and the bracelet is awesome. Will you be making more bracelets? Xo's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bracelets, yes! I wanted to keep this one, alas it is somebody else's! And the little bear, I am sure he will be back.

      Delete