Monday, October 28, 2013

MAP Gathering 2013

It's here!
The 2nd Annual Arts Council Gathering...
this year in Hamilton, MT.

If you are around this wonderful neck of Montana,
you won't want to miss this.


VEEERY excited about this year!
There are some fabulous seminar speakers,
some wonderful friends participating this year,
and the collection of art here is drool-worthy.
If I had a bajillion dollars...

It's like the entire state of Montana hides their most talented artists,
except for this one thing. once a year.

and this is the year....
hopefully.....

I certify.
dammit.

(more here on this tremendous endeavor)

I'll keep you posted, 
should make for a tremendous weekend.
Back to excel spreadsheet land.  
and word documents.
and more pdf files than you can shake a stick at!

I swear I make jewelry.










No comments:

Post a Comment