Monday, July 14, 2014

Red Ants Pants Music Festival, Oh Yeah!


Are you kidding me?!?!?!
As if last year couldn't be topped!




So stinking excited to be headed out East for some boot-stompin,
 jewels slingin', hootin' and a'hollerin'
in White Sulphur Springs, MT!

Here's a little of some of my favorites,
(besides the facial hair competition...seriously.)



.........

The Black Lillies...

(also, they'll be in WHITEFISH the week after too....eeeek!)
 A beautiful video of theirs for you....



......

Corb Lund...

IN WHITE SULPHUR here in this video....last year : 0 )



.....

Josh Ritter
One of my most favorite acoustic versions of a beautiful song.



.....

And of course, miss Brandi Carlile.
She's just wonderful.




................................

I can't say enough good things about this awesome event, brought to you by some serious grassroots and some salt of this beautiful earth.  I am truly proud and grateful to run with such wonderful people at this event, as White Sulphur Springs opens it's arms once again for one of the best Music Festivals in Montana. Hope you'll join (or at least get these pants! I wear mine almost every day it's not 90 degrees, and probably will end up carrying another pair home with me) and stop by to say Hi at my booth! 









No comments:

Post a Comment