Friday, August 13, 2010

Rainy Day Farmers Market




Columbia Falls Farmers Market is my favorite...so casual, good company...

here's a shot of my set-up that would have been rained on if it weren't for some generous tarp-giving...I really think the only reason it rained is because I had no plan for if it rained..gotta work on that!

I also have been making a few new things...yay! The shell is my Maui treasure, I spent a good long summer in Maui about 7 years ago, living in a tent, working on a farm, such a good experience that I believe was a huge imprint on my journey in school, as a student, and as a young adult....we all have to find our own way, I spent a lot of time near the ocean figuring out who I wanted to be, how I wanted to live. The islands are a very creative and fruitful place to grow. And shell collecting is such a meditative activity, quiets the mind and lets you just BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment