Saturday, November 20, 2010

in lieu of all this awesome snow we have had in the past few days up here north......


and all the great studio time this weekend.....


and since it is the time of year we give thanks for all things wonderful.....
...............................................
see something you love? something someone else will love? Enjoy 15% off through thanksgiving!
......................................................................................................................................................................

Type in this code: SNOWMONTANA and receive 15% off any purchase made through my etsy store! Happy thanksgiving folks!

I have a lot to be thankful for. One of these is my jewelry, and this little business I run through my living room...I could not do it without the support of fellow etsy shoppers, the friends and family who support me, the stores downtown who CARE about LOCAL GOODS, and the lovely local craft community in the northwest corner of MT... THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment