Monday, July 16, 2012

Pots...



Last year,


I was feeling...
a little *dried up*

to say the least.

I was pissy.

grumpy.

frustrated.

drained.



...

All I wanted to do was sit in my studio and create....


that was it. 






In the center of my heart burned this intense need to create....then....


and still does.




This summer...

my pots are blooming...
overflowing...
happy....
bright....
full.

Life is good.

Amazing what a little *water* will do.



My fingers are sore...



callused...


dirty....


but. excited to work.


They can't move fast enough, really.


My desk is a pile of ideas...


mom would say "a big ol' rat's nest!"


An overflowing sense of purpose...


creativity...


drive...


commitment to this craft....


something I've never had before.


Where I wake up in the morning, and really truly
am excited to set foot into my "work"


and it's hardly that.






I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment