Monday, September 24, 2012

Locals Call to Action!






This weekend, at Flathead Valley Community College in Kalispell.

One time a year, the first annual

Right in my backyard.
lucky is an understatement.
If you live in the valley, you don't want to miss this.
The link above is chalk-full of information.

Montana Arts Council is hosting an Artists showcase here in the valley, with over 90 artists from all over the state, most of whom were on the bus to Jackson with me, and lemme tell ya, what an unbelievably talented bus that was.  We are talking class acts folks.

I can't wait to see this go up.  It's going to be a sight to see for sure. I will be able to put artists faces and their work together, as the Jackson adventure was kind of a prelude to this event.  I met so many wonderful and talented folks, I am excited to see this connect artist, face, talent, style and personality. 

Join us!






No comments:

Post a Comment