Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gift Certificates!


Just added a new thing to my etsy store......dun...dun...dun....

gift certificates! In $30, $50, and $80 dollar increments.

THis is such a great way to skip on the decision making if you hate the pressure of the gift giving....yay....take a deep breath. The pressure is off...

but I guess I like giving gifts that I pick out....I hear both sides....

I heard someone say the other day that you should never buy your loved ones something YOU like, but instead keep in mind who you are buying for.....hrmm...lemme see....I figure that...I love giving gifts because they are a direct reflection of ME! thats the whole point.....rrrrright? I pick out what I LOVE, because I love it, and then I give it to SOMEONE I love. Christmas isn't about the gifts you GET, it's about the LOVE YOU GIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment