Wednesday, June 22, 2011








Mushrooms in the garden yesterday......reminding us all that there are always little surprises hiding in the dirt.

Garden season has hit, and I have full blown Lettuce and Arugula, just thinned out our Beets, and am hoping to find more seed potatoes before it's too late. If the sun would shine, that would help too.

Farmer's Market season is here, and I am so mad at myself for forgetting my camera! I didn't take a single picture of the first market for Rag and Stone this year....dammit. (but i must say, best table yet folks) Oh well, I will get some shots on thursday at the Columbia Falls Market for ya'll....I have got this year dialed down to a green army trunk, two fold up tables, and a little wire screen for my earrings. Packing light compared to a lot of vendors.....I just need a dolly, or something with wheels, to make it all that much easier.

Hope your day is filled with little surprises, maybe a little fungi. Love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment