Thursday, July 21, 2011


You see, I want a lot.
Perhaps I want everything:
The darkness that comes with every infinite fall
and the shivering blaze of every step up.

So many live on and want nothing,
and are raised to the rank of prince
by the slippery ease of their light judgments.

But what you love to see are faces
that do work and feel thirst.

You love most of all those who need you
as they need a crowbar or a hoe.

You have not grown old, and it is not too late
to dive into your increasing depths
where life calmly gives out its own secret.

~Rainer Maria Rilke


Here we go folks.........wish me luck. Many thanks to everyone who wrote via facebook or here, you all are amazing. I really love that I have a web of love out there, just to grab onto, whenever I need it. Very sincerely, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment