Friday, November 25, 2011

so very thankful for......
in no particular order......
(didn't get this up yesterday, too busy eating!)

............................................
friends. family. Jesse, an amazing and complex man who continues to amaze me with his "mad skills" with tools, plywood, electricity, plumbing, truck mechanics, a rifle, an axe, patience and love. Montana Coffee Traders. tex. the bungalito. Ethos Paris and Leslie. MOM ~ (need i say more). a truck that continues to turn-over on cold mornings. a man that can jerry-rig just about anything. washing machines. HOME. ladies night. furniture. good health. straight teeth. mismatch silverware. piano lessons from childhood. the piano. Fawn boutique and lynde. an amazing wood stove, and birch-bark fire-starter. etsy-folk and the love from internet communities. cory and katie, who just show up for coffee because they KNOW it's a sure thing. studio tools and space. the ability and freedom to work at home. quitting my day job. the ultimate Karen, who has metal answers for everything. front porches.a fridge full of food, and beer. Maggie and Brent. Marti and Karl. YAKIN. alaskan adventures. Ski season. my orange puffy coat. travel time. my sister, who will always make me laugh, and never fail to surprise me. Dad's Nornie, who makes him so happy. brisk fall mornings at home. Jake-of-all. homemade cider. the Person family. meat in the freezer. the internet(without it, how would i say what i'm thankful for?! :) big breakfasts. a man who truly believes in my dreams.
...................................................
So very thankful to be here, today, with a budding business to grow, a home to nest in, and a man who I adore.

Happy Thanksgiving folks.
Much love.
Erin.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you Erin, I'm so glad you have had a great year! and I'm thankful I found you, (just before you went off on your Alaskan tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto my dear! Hope your holiday season has kicked off to a great start and your hubby is doing okay...Your comments always light up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight teeth — haha! Fantastic list. Sending loves your way over the river and through the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, I came through OpenID as 'Posts'. It's just me. (Annie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There Erin. Thank you for your interest in our Rural Gift Guide. I do hope it blesses you in some way. I would love to feature you on Rural Women Rock if you are interested. I love this post- it confirms you Rock! Email me if you are interested!

    Kasse D.

    ReplyDelete