Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dots and Lines

New ring today!




Just listed in my Etsy shop.

and don't forget...

20% off thru January in my shop!!
My little hat-tip to 2012.
new beginnings and all.
.......



I have, over the past few days, been struggling with my studio space. My time spent seemed it would go around in circles till I nearly wanted to cry. Now, I have created something I like....and I don't want to cry anymore. Funny how that works.


Dots and Lines. A simple band.

so pretty. so sturdy.
maybe just what I needed.
a sturdy little ring to set me right.

You don't have to re-invent the wheel all the time.

Just give it a good heave-ho.
and see what happens.
Trust yourself.

....

I am resolving to make my studio space, the space that I have work, because it does.
I just so desperately wanted to be in the bungalito.
I've been talking about change, and about building.

and really, I set it in my head that I HAD to be moved in for 2012.

well now, thats silly.

It sits vacant this winter.
and it's a little saddening to see it.
out there in the weather, with no warmth in it.
no floor, no electricity, no heat.

hrrmmm....a bit of a project.


but it isn't going anywhere.
and neither am I.

patience is a virtue.i guess.

harrrrummmmph.





No comments:

Post a Comment