Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is a photo a dear bloggy friend took near her home in Newfoundland....

Her name is ShannonAnn (with a wonderful blog to check out!), and she has been gracious enough to pass on something called the Liebster Blog Award.

The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
The rules:
1. You are to thank the giver, the person who awarded you the gift.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you sent the award to, will forward it to their 5 favorite bloggers.

My five Liebster picks are:

1. Silver Sparrow Designs - This woman makes incredibly unique jewelry, and has such a way with words. Very inspiring. Her musical taste is also lovely, I know I can always get myself out of that music-rut just checking out what she's up to!
2. Rural Women Rock - This blog is up and newly running, with a force of great women behind them! I am very excited to see where this project leads these ladies, always worth a look!

3. Bikbik and Roro - What an eye for design this woman has, I love all her "loving today" posts.

4. Betsy Bensen Jewelry - Professional Jeweler living in Portland, OR. Her work is hands-down amazing.

5. Yon Tracker - I don't know if it's kosher to add him in the mix (his blog doesn't have a list of "Followers", but this is my dear friend Canyon....and he is a RIOT! His camera-lens goes places not many people get to go. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. o o o.. what a lovely surprise!!! how sweet of you, thank you so much! and what a clever idea -- I'll be sure to forward it. here's wishing you a wonderful, blessed new year, hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i am so sorry that i somehow missed the comment about this on my blog! i was just looking back through and i saw it. thank you so very much for nominating me, and for your continued comments and support, even though i myself am not a commenter. i truly appreciate it, and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I'm even more remiss, Erin! I just found your lovely and much appreciated comment today!! I am delighted to have received this coveted award and I will pass it along for sure! Thanks so much, and your work is looking quite lovely by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all found this Ladies, glad I could pass on some good juju to some very talented folks!

    ReplyDelete