Friday, January 6, 2012

“Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.”

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

..............................................................................................................//.............

Getting back into the studio, getting into the groove...

has been, lets just say. kind of a chore.

I am the kind of person that puts roadblocks in my mind, things that need to be done before other things get done, or before that is done, this ABSOLUTELY MUST be finished. I get hung up on dirty clothes and dirty dishes, on little projects and big dreams. I make excuses for myself, ridiculious ones, and then justify them to no end. I can't see the light sometimes. I get angry. and stubborn and rude. I get whiney and so wishy-washy I make MYSELF dizzy. Focusing on one project ends up focusing on too much of the big picture, and then I end up doing nothing....and am pissed about it. I want to move forward, but x-y-z needs to get done so I CAN do that (even though I really know, deep inside my little head, that this is nonsense, and just do what you want to do....right?)

Sometimes I make myself angry...at myself.

ever do that?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment