Wednesday, October 20, 2010


I love etsy. I just love it. I can sit and browse handmade stuff for days. Click this link and get lost in the midst of some very talented crafters...

There's a part of etsy that is really cool...it's called alchemy. So from what I get out of it, a project can be bid on, and you can request things be made by a certain seller. Really cool. Which brings me to this ring I made today. A gal found a ring I had made at Fawn Boutique in Kalispell (thank you again Lynde!) and fell in love with it....but as rings go, it's always hard to find the perfect ring in the right size. So I was contacted in the etsy style, and made the same-ish ring in the right size. So thank you etsy, and thank you michele, for finding me and my calla lilly ring! A very good excuse to get back into the studio groove today.




No comments:

Post a Comment