Thursday, October 14, 2010




Here's some bracelets I have made...I just love mixed media! I stumbled upon this silk strand material in Fort Collins, CO this spring while visiting family. It is such gorgeous stuff ! I love that it all landed in my lap, I had already had the name "Rag and Stone" , so it seemed fitting to have pieces with semi-precious stones and really pretty "rags" - slightly serendipitous. I will definitely be making more of these, they are just fun to put together.... I posted some pics of the trip this spring too...just for fun. I drove thru wyoming and to steamboat to see friends, and got to be in my best friends wedding, went for a long drive by myself. Roadtrips are good for the soul.

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. ~Seneca





No comments:

Post a Comment