Tuesday, October 18, 2011








Fall is my favorite time of year.

Hands down, my favorite.

I love color.

crisp mornings.

cozy homes.

hot tea.

and baking.

....


I love sitting in my studio space, not feeling bad about slowing the day down.


I love wandering around in my yard, getting acquainted with all the change in the season.
....

Not working this fall has really been a blessing.

I can stop.

and listen to myself.

Think.

Breathe.

Take time to fall in love again with metal.

and grow.

maybe draw again.

paint.

...




There's a can of paint for the nemesis wall sitting here.

sparkling sage.

that's it's paint chip name.

try 'er out. maybe.

oh, and I cleaned up my space.

It looks and feels good.

The bungalito sits waiting for me...

we have to move it soon.

have you ever moved a building before?

I guess it's kind of a big project.

tough.

not something you just. do.

So for now my clean little corner of the house will be just fine.

....


There's echinacea tea waiting for me, and maybe a nap.

Fall is here.

which means,

winter ain't too far behind.

and it's cold season.

time to amp up the immune system.

...sniffle...

...sniff...

fall is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment