Wednesday, October 5, 2011

fill'er up!



we did it!

....packed everything and then some in this awesome little truck, drove it to Montana in two days, and had so much fun collecting all the goodies inside. I think we should be professionals. Yard-sales and junk-stores be warned!

September for me, if you have been following me for a bit, has been all about travel, family, and one large gulp of fresh air....

not gonna kid ya', this summer absolutely wore me out. I got cranky, impatient, and altogether NO fun to be around....mostly (in retrospect) because I was doing things I didn't want to do, and doing things I wanted to do half-assed.....and there was nothing I could really do about it at the time.

So I self-medicated this past month.....in the form of my family and some travel...which has always seems to do the trick.

oh yeah. and I gave up my day job.

uhhh....still figuring that one out.

but it's good.

I am glad.

and ready.

for the next move.

the next adventure.

the next challenge.

..........


Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.

~Dr. Seuss


.........

I am over waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment