Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introducing Pebbles!

very exciting process in the studio for me the past few days....

pebbles.

I love them.

Excited about where this could go....

So I think I am going to do a series. and not like the three sisters....

maybe a little more forgiving than that....(ahem).

Maybe like 5 rings.

with pebbles.

maybe all turquoise.

or not.

we will see.

but, I am excited.

really.
excited.


...


pebbles studs for your ears.....


shiny but not too much.

simple.

clean.

understated.

I love it.


......

and then on the other hand.

rings.

Mama-Jama pebble ring!


I am calling her "First Pebbles"....the first of her kind.

in the etsy store today!




more of these coming!

.....


side note: i still love metal. yup. still love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment