Friday, April 6, 2012

In the studio today:






Mother of Pearl Ring.

Pastels, Peaches and Cream, heavy Patina.

uh-huh.

I am calling this one the "Living Deliberately" ring.


....
She's been sitting on my desk for months.
In pieces.
waiting for the day that I look up and actually pay attention to what's on my desk.
Waiting patiently for me to get the gumption to finish something I started.

I am trying to be more conscious of loose-ends, projects I start and then let fizzle....pieces of my life I let set too long, and then wonder whatever happened to them. It's a conscious decision to live deliberately....to get on with your life, to do what makes you happy everyday.

....

To live deliberately.

Challenge your days.

Make the most of your life.

....

Stumbled on THIS post the other day.....and I can't say it better.




2 comments: