Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thank you Missoula.

For lots of support, delicious pizza, great old friends, new ones made, and good energy.


 my booth.

my tired hands....

last minute projects wrapped up Juuuuuust in time : )









more jewels.  I heart hipstamatic.


I love going to shows.  I really do.  Mostly for the new people.  It seems in Arts and Crafts shows, in my experience with neighborly vendors, that it connects like-minded people who all love working with their hands, making something from their heart.  Neighbor vendors and artisans are the greatest part about shows. These people are wonderful....There is this instant comraderie that is bound by all things handmade, and that is so cool.  It's like meeting extended family for the first time. 




sigh....


back to school.









No comments:

Post a Comment